Pitchero uses emails and direct messages (more of this in a later article) to send communications to all. Also each Monday a weekly roundup email is sent and this includes a summary of all match results plus a schedule of events for the week ahead.
To ensure that you receive these messages you must configure your Email Preferences correctly. Follow these instructions to do this:
- Visit the Ealing 1871 Pitchero website here and login.
- Select "Your Account" from top right of the screen.
- Select "Settings" from the drop down options.
- "Email Preferences" allows you to configure your personal comms preferences.
- Ensure that all User Emails, Member Emails and Match Report options are selected.
- Make sure that emails from @email.pitchero.com are not in your junk email folder.
- For "Club Weekly Roundups" ensure that there is a subscription for Ealing Trailfinders 1871 and select the delivery day of your choice. Monday is ideal.
- Optionally you can opt out of Pitchero marketing messages by unsubscribing at the bottom of the settings page.